Our Machine Build & Development Services
We offer programming expertise with many of the popular brands, including Allen-Bradley, Omron, and Siemens, but are also capable of using any hardware as per our customer’s specifications. All controls are hard-wired on our shop floor, and every system is tested and run on our premises to our customer’s satisfaction.
Mecsmart will ensure that lot part traceability data collection is set up to our customer’s specifications for marking, scanning, storing and retrieval. This data collection lets our customers know when their assembly build is completed and how it functions before being shipped.
Service & Support
We provide servicing for all the equipment we build. Our engineering, programming & assembly staff is ready to offer phone support for troubleshooting issues. Sometimes spending 10 minutes on the phone with our experts may save hours of troubleshooting at your facility.
Each machine we build comes with two user manuals, which cover the following topics:
- Recommended spare parts list.
- Preventative maintenance schedules.
- Full set of printed electrical wiring diagrams.
- Complete ladder logic diagrams.
- Complete set of mechanical assembly drawings, including details with all parts called out in individual bills of material.
- Complete set of system pneumatics/hydraulics schematics.
- all drawings are provided in an electronic format.